Balance disorders defy conventional treatment approaches. Traditional treatment focuses on finding a specific medical problem in an isolated region of the body and treating it as a specific disease process. Dr. Brent Furnish offers an alternative and comprehensive approach to Vertigo Treatment.
Because balance control is a complex multi-system process, balance dysfunction can be caused by problems in any one or combination of contributing systems.
Because of the brain’s ability to adapt to responses in a balance or dizziness problem, one patient’s impairment and functional limitations can vary considerably from the next. Even when a specific problem is identified, patients with similar issues may not respond the same way to a given treatment.
In fact, most balance patients travel a long and frustrating road before finding help. Many follow the following medical/audiological itinerary before entering my office for their vertigo treatment.
The typical patient who enters my office has usually already encountered the following without success:
- 6+ Physicians, audiologist or PT visits in search of help for a chronic balance problem
- 1-2 imaging series ( MRI or Cat Scan)
- 1 Emergency room visit due to falling with a possible admission
- 1 recommendation for a psychiatric evaluation
- 50+ months in searching for a solution
A Better Vertigo Treatment
The better route is a comprehensive Neurological & Balance Examination with Dr. Furnish. After that, we can discuss and plan for your customized balance disorder and/or vertigo treatment.
As you may have already found out the “HARD WAY”, Vertigo, Dizziness & Balance problems are:
- ONE OF THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD CONDITIONS
- ONE OF THE MOST MISDIAGNOSED CONDITIONS
- ONE OF THE MOST INAPPROPRIATELY TREATED CONDITIONS.
DON’T GIVE UP. MAKE YOU APPOINTMENT WITH DR. FURNISH TODAY AND STOP HAVING VERTIGO, DIZZINESS, BALANCE AND WALKING PROBLEMS.